July 31, 2008

Thanks Mindy

I have to give her all the credit! Mindy...the blog expert...had me up and running before I even knew what was happening. I even have one of the new backgrounds, that is in the wedding colors. She is just so smart!!!

This will be fantastic for keeping the out-of-towners up-to-date latest details.

I had my blog training today, after a little work with editing and deleting. I learned to add a playlist, add a slideshow and so much more. So it's up and running, and I have a feeling that with all the stories to tell about the planning and the people involved and of course Scott and I that my grad school and school school are going to take a back burner!

1 comment:

mindy said...

You are so welcome...and so quick to learn. Who says teachers don't make good students? ;)Blog on hippy chick.