November 19, 2008

Bridesmaids


I just realized that I stopped with the "Meet the Bridal Party" after Angela my maid of honor! So here is my other two girls that will be standing by me on June 20!

Meet Jessica:
Jessica and I met when she took over a third grade teacher's classroom in January. We were both trying to get our first classrooms under control and didn't really have time to chitchat. A little bit of school drama later and Jess and I were friends. Jess is great and I can always count on her for a reality check and a late night dance party. We have been living together for almost two years now and what a pair we are! I decorate...she cleans. I make dinner...she makes lunch. Not only do we live and teach together, we have almost completely survived grad school, coach Girls on the Run, and get ourselves into a whole bunch of crazy adventures.

Meet Peggy:
Peggy is my next door school neighbor. We met two years ago and I really had no idea how great of friends we would become. I honestly feel like part of her and Ronnie's family. Between weekly dinners and vacations and making Christmas cookies and more her and Ronnie and their family are friends I can't live without. Even though I have only known her for two years...I feel like she has been a life long friend. She makes me smile and laugh. She is always there.

I am very lucky to have these girls to stand by me.

2 comments:

mindy said...

AND they will both look great in your bridesmaids dresses which is also hugely important. ;)

Ashley B said...

Aww so sweet--they are both so tan- -that will be good for the beach setting the pictures on the beach-- I would have to work hard to tan and not blend in with the sand--