August 14, 2008

Meet the Maid of Honor





Do you think that we'll still be friends when we're little old ladies?
That we'll still get the giggles and laugh till our bellies ache?
Do you suppose that we'll still talk for hours and tell each other anything and everything and share worries and gossip over cofee and tea?

I do. I think we'll be friend forever.

We have been friends since our freshman year at UNCW. She is amazing, wonderful, spectacular, compassionate, driven, fun-loving...the list really goes on and on. I can't imagine having anyone else but her being my maid of honor. From chocolate milk and Krispy Kreme doughnuts before class everyone morning to Chick-fil-A lunches to basketball games to good old Walter's class with trips to Squiggley's to Sandbar adventures to beach days and so much more, Angela and I made so many memories at UNCW.

But our friendship is so much more than college memories. At times we get busy and go a while without getting together, but no matter the time or distance, we can pick up like it was just yesterday that we saw each other. We laugh and cry and laugh and listen and laugh and laugh. Angela is my best friend and I'm so very lucky that she said yes and is my Maid of Honor!

1 comment:

Ashley B said...

I had my bestfriend by my side too-- it is fun when you get to ask someone like a friend--when it is your sister or something they expect it-- a friend doesn't always know