September 16, 2008

All You Married People...


I need your help. I have to decide on who should be the officiant at my wedding. I have two pastors in mind. One that was my neighbor a long, long, long time ago and holds a very special place in my life...but doesn't know Scott. The other is the current pastor at my church and a very eloquent and passionate speaker.

I'm not sure how to decide on which one to use. I am really torn between the two. I just attended one wedding where there were two officiants and I didn't love it.

Anyway, I'm not even sure what questions to ask to help me decide between the two. So help...what are things that I need to know?!?!?! Any suggestions? Helpful hints? Advice?

2 comments:

mindy said...

we had two...guess we are "doubly" (is that a word?) married.

Ashley B said...

I did not have to choose we just had one choice and he didn't decline our request-- so I guess I am not doubly married :( guess we will have to go to Vegas and get married again at the White chapel--so I just don't know what to tell you on this one--