September 7, 2008

What to Do?


I have a little decision to make. I can't decide what to do for a wedding favor. I know that most people don't do anything with them other than throw them away. I love the idea of supporting a charity. Scott and I are huge animal lovers. In fact Sawyer is a rescue cat. I would love to use the money to donate an animal care center.

But at the same time...these magnetic snowglobes are just about the best thing ever! I love snowglobes! There is just something about them that brings a smile to my face. And even better...I can slide a picture of Scott and I in there Seriously...who wouldn't want that????

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

2 comments:

Ashley B said...

okay-- I can't miss the Sanford comment-- that is awesome-- we have to discuss that sometime and see if we know any of the same people-- really cool-- hey and just a thought-- I love the little snow globes-- I think that is a great idea-- as for the charity-- if you are dancing you can do a money dance-- (something they do in the North) -- and have people donate $ to dance with the bride-- most people keep the money-- you can give to charity

mindy said...

I love the snowglobes...thats something people would keep forever.