September 15, 2008

Bad things don't really come in 3's...do they?


So I was feeling the pressure to blog and can't believe I forgot to blog about this...

When Scott was in town I let all the wedding stuff slide (minus the engagement party) for a bit. I changed all the plans of meeting with the pastor and working on the registry and honeymoon discussions and our first dance song and decided with just a short visit we should have us time. The only thing that we had to get done was get Scott's ring sized. So Saturday after lunch, we stroll up to Whitehall Jewelry. (I was getting my ring sized and they were having a great sale so I decided to get his there too! We both have like a 3 year warranty on our rings.)

I walked up to the nice lady and said "I would like to get his ring sized." The nice lady said back to me..."We don't do that anymore since we are bankrupt." WHAT????? The nice lady then said, "Yeah it was kind of surprising for us too...you know one day you have a job and the next day you don't."

So do bad things really come in 3's?

2 comments:

mindy said...

ooohhh no! Remember that 3 rule isn't always true... ;)

Ashley B said...

Weird- I sure hope that bad things do not come in 3s-- for your sake--and if they do-- get them over fast :)