October 6, 2008

Dresses, Dresses and More Dresses





So I'm having some issues with what the bridesmaids and the jr. bridesmaids, and the flower girl are going to wear. I got the cutest dresses in my colors for the jr. bridesmaids and flower girls at a fantastic price...the problem comes in when I had to have a dress for the bridesmaids. I love the idea of something different. So I have found two dresses. The upside is that they are both gorgeous and don't necessarily say bridesmaid which means that they could be worn again. The down side with the solid one is the price...the downside with the print one is that I think it might be too much going on. So advice experts...take a look and help this poor bride out!!!!

3 comments:

mindy said...

I like them both but if the solid is too pricey, could you look for a similar pattern and have them made for less money?

Glad to see your post today...I was thinking about you around 3:00 this afternoon.

We love you bunches!!!

Ashley B said...

I love the idea of different dresses, and I love the ones you picked-- can you find the green one cheaper anywhere else? Or something similar? Or do you know someone that can make it- looks pretty simple-- (that is if I were a dress maker)

Ashley B said...

ok-- this is the second time Mindy and I have posted the same comment without knowing-- I just would like to make the point that I am not copying her comments -- they are always before mine-- but I swear they are not there when I make my comments-- just plain ol cowinky dink--