October 14, 2008

No Bridezilla for me!!!


On the way home from a delish dinner at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants, Jess called me. She is off to a wedding this weekend for her cousin Kate. After this and that...restructuring the bottom of the dress, buying 5 inch high heel shoes and then making the decision to cut a few inches off...Jess called me with the latest text message...all the bridesmaids toe nail polish must be the same color. Oh my! With seriously 4 days til your wedding, you have nothing else to do but stress over the toe nail polish color??? IMPRESSIVE, but maybe a touch obsessive.

So here's my promise right now, Angela, Jess, and Peggy...I will not care about the color of your toe nails, I will not make you wear crazy high heel shoes...I will not be a bridezilla.

4 comments:

Ashley B said...

oh wow- that is a lot-- I think if I were the bridesmaid--I would paint my toenails just a shade different just to be a rebel

mindy said...

You have good intentions now but... ;) One of my boys was telling me how you were going to be playing together on the beach before the wedding. I tried to clue them in that you will be VERY BUSY ALL WEEKEND LONG!!!

CAC muffin said...

oh come on! drive them crazy! :) haha just kidding love you

CAC muffin said...

oh come on! drive them crazy! :) haha just kidding love you