October 15, 2008

Jewelry...


So just a little something that put a smile on my face today...

I was on a birthday present mission and remembered the great jewelry store Hand Picked (maybe I'll get a discount like Mindy for her blog shout out!). So as I walked around the store picking out a birthday present and a little for me, I decided that I should look for my bridesmaid jewelery. A couple of pieces caught my eye. The manager asked if she could help me with anything and before I could answer she said "I love your ring!!!" I spilled my story about getting married on the beach and looking for a necklace for the bridesmaids. Before I got any farther she said the starfish? And that was exacltly what I was thinking.

3 comments:

Ashley B said...

that is cool-- but you are ruining the surprise-- Bridesmaids do not read this blog-- close your eyes :)

mindy said...

Very appropriate. I love love love Hand Picked!

Stacie said...

Hand Picked love love loved my bank account last night!

And I just had to share about the necklace...maybe they will all forget by June...it is 246 days away :)